LLM Informational Webinar
Thursday, October 11, 2012
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Please join us for an informational webinar about Georgetown's LL.M. programs.
To join the webinar:
Go to https://georgetownlaw.webex.com/georgetownlaw/j.php?ED=160409322&UID=492042312&PW=NNzI1YzAwYzU4&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
Audio conference information: (If you access audio via phone, please be sure to log in with a computer as well, so that you may view the PowerPoint presentation.)
- To receive a call
back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number
below and enter the access code.
- Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4490
- Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
- Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Access code: 642 524 832
Helpful tips to successfully join the meeting:
- If possible, use a computer rather than a mobile device to attend the meeting.
- Make sure your headphones are connected before joining.
- Allow any software you are prompted to run.
- Connect to audio by choosing "Call from Computer" when a pop-up box regarding audio appears.
- Introduce yourself in the chat (all participants will be muted once the presentation begins). Be sure that you are sending messages to "Everyone" rather than sending private messages to the "Host".